D A N C E - 3 D

Last night my amazing dancing friend Melissa invited me to a private screening at Paramount Pictures of the new 3D film StreetDance (in cinemas May 26). It’s all about the underground world of UK Street Dance colliding with the classical world of Ballet, think Centre Stage meets Honey meets Step Up, but what makes this one even better is it’s all in 3D. One of the ballerinas Chloe, is Sianad Gregory a good friend of Mel’s from back in London town…. God she can dance and is a total babe. The UK accents are a bit naff, the story line is a little cliché and corny, but growing up being a ballerina myself, I thought all the dancing was brilliant and I loved it! AND the soundtrack is full of sick hip hop mash ups with classics like the Nut Cracker and Elton John.


Here is a little taste to help you shake shake !

Tiny Dancer (Hold Me Closer) - DJ Ironik ft. Chipmunk & Elton John

Ballerinas in 3D are HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment