S W A G

I love love love discovering new music, especially when they bring me back to my roots of hip hop and RnB. Let me introduce you to 'The Weeknd" a young dude by the name of Abel Tesfaye, 20 years old from Toronto Canada. His sound is fresh, smooth, sexy and totally swag worthy. These 2 tracks have made their way from my ears to my heart and have got me anticipating what is to come next.... Listen to these lyrics.

I left my girl back home I don’t love her no more and shell never fucking know that these fucking eyes that im staring at let me see that ass look at all this cash and I empty all my cards too. now im fucking leaning on that. bring your love baby I can bring my shame bring the drugs baby I can bring my pain I got my heart right here I got my scares right here bring the cups baby I can bring the drank bring your body baby I can bring you fame that’s my muthafuking words too just let me love you.

Swooooon.... Watch this space, I predict this guy to be huge.


1 comment:

  1. totally agree! ever since i dl the album, i havent been able to stop listening to it. they're gonna blow up for sure!

    ReplyDelete